Abstract submission is closed!
Abstract submission for the European Navigation Conference 2024 (ENC 2024) is now open. Within the conference theme of Resilient Navigation, we invite you to submit abstracts for presentation in the following areas:
- Algorithms and Methods
- Multi-Sensor and Autonomous Navigation
- Safety Critical Navigation
- Navigation for the Mass Market
- Human and Animal Navigation
- Future Trends in Navigation
Please find the full list of topics and sub-topics here.
Please make sure to carefully read the abstract submission guidelines before submitting your abstract.
Peer-reviewed papers from ENC 2024 will be published in MDPI Engineering Proceedings.
The submission deadline for papers will be 2 weeks before the conference, with reviews taking place once the conference has concluded. Each paper may be up to 9 pages long and will be peer-reviewed before publishing. Each paper shall be assigned a DOI by the publisher and an open access licence will apply to the conference proceedings.
General Abstract Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- The abstract should have a brief descriptive title of maximum 15 words
- The abstract text should not exceed 300 words
- A maximum of 5 illustrations (tables or images) are accepted
- Abstract submission deadline: Closed
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: end February 2024
- Scheduling notifications: end March 2024
- Early Bird registration deadline: 15 March 2024
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.