Registration for the European Navigation Conference (ENC 2024) is now open! Join your fellow colleagues at ESA ESTEC in Noordwijk, The Netherlands from 22-24 May to exchange knowledge and network.
Why should you register for ENC 2024?
- High-quality sessions on the latest developments in the field
- Special sessions on Galileo, upcoming and LEO constellations, navigation to the moon, Mars and beyond
- Dedicated exhibition and networking area
- Meet new and existing colleagues during our exciting social program
- Oppurtunity for tours of the ESTEC facility
- ENC 2024 will build upon the great succes of ENC 2023
Registration is now open!
Below you can find the registration fees (including 21% Dutch VAT) for ENC 2024.
|until March 15
|From March 15 until May 24
|Full conference registration
|Student / PhD Student*
*Students will need to upload a student card to avail of the student registration fee. Student registration is limited to students who are not in remunerated employment. The organisers reserve the right to change your registration category to a standard ticket if we believe you to be in paid employment.
Full conference registration
The Full conference registration fee includes:
- Access to plenary and parallel sessions
- Welcome Icebreaker on Wednesday, 22 May 2024
- Access to the Exhibition
- Coffee breaks and lunch as per program in the Exhibition hall
- Networking Dinner on Thursday, 23 May 2024
To encourage participation of students in ENC 2024 a reduced participation fee applies. The student registration fee includes the same items as the full conference registration. The student fee applies for students enrolled in a full time course in an accredited educational institution. You will need to be able to provide a copy of a student card or a written statement of your supervisor at the time of registration. Student registration is limited to students who are not in remunerated employment. The organisers reserve the right to change your registration category to a standard ticket if we believe you to be in paid employment.
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For cancellations received up to and including 21 March 2024, a cancellation fee of 25% will be charged.
– For cancellations received on and after 22 March 2024, no refund will be given, full amount required.
– Transferring the registration to another participant is not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 40 per registration will be charged for every modification received after 22 March 2024.
– All refunds will be processed after the meeting.
– Travel and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
We accept payment by credit card or iDEAL (Dutch bank accounts only). We cannot accept payment by check nor debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense.
On behalf of:
Stichting European Navigation Conference Foundation
2161 KX Lisse
VAT Number: NL865690959B01
If you need a letter of invitation for your visa application, please contact the ENC 2024 Conference Secretariat: email@example.com. Please note that a letter of invitation will only be sent after payment of the registration fee and will only mention the congress registrant not accompanying persons (if applicable).
Personal data will be collected, processed, stored by Congress by design (the “Processor”), on behalf of the ENC 2024 organizers, in its capacity as data controller, and shared with the ENC 2024 organizers.
Delegates’ personal data will be retained securely and under the applicable law, you may, at any time, request access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, erasure or limited processing, portability of your data, or oppose to the processing by written request addressed to the Data Controller through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congress by design does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
• You would reasonably expect that your information will be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this conference (for example, with the Scientific Committee and session organizers who will review the submitted abstracts for the sessions, with the caterers for registered delegates with dietary requirements, etc.);
• You have consented at the time of registration;
• It is required or authorized by law;
• It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health;
• It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.